Monday 1 December 2014

Warm up for Christmas // Christmas Series

Hello my lovelies! I am very excited to be writing this post as it is the first ever post apart of my Christmas Series! I hope you all enjoy it and keep looking on my blog daily to check to see when the next post is up!

 Are you  the type of person that likes feeling Christmassy? But you can't get into the Christmas mood, even though you have watched Elf endless time's? Me too! This post is so that EVERYONE get's into the Christmas mood!!

How to get into the Christmas mood then??

  1. Watch a Christmas movie
There is so many Christmas movie's that are perfect to watch to get you in the mood for Christmas! How about Elf? But, if you're like me you would of watched Elf 6000 time's already and you're probably watching it whilst reading this post? I'm watching it while writing this post! 

So if Elf isn't the one? Why not try:
  • Frozen (duhhh!)
  • Snow Buddies (Kinda weird choice but it get's me in the Christmas mood!)
  • The Polar Express
  • The Santa Clause
  • Santa  Clause 2
  • Bad Santa
And this list could go on, but I don't want to bore you! Next thing to get into the Christmas mood..

2. Light Christmas Candles

I think Candles make everything feel Christmassy even if it's in the Summer! But they still feel extra special on Christmas! You can light any candle! It can be Cherry, Vanilla, Chocolate or even a Christmas scent!

3. Read Christmas themed books

This is also a great way to get in the Christmas mood! Some of you, like me might not like reading but you should give it a try! Try reading some of these Christmas themed books....
  • The night before Christmas
  • How the grinch stole Christmas
  • The Polar Express
  • A Christmas carol

4. Listen to Christmas music!

If you're still not in a Christmas mood then try listening to some classic's?!

  • Slade - Merry Xmas everyone
  • Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas 
  • Ariana Grande - Santa tell me 
And lot's more!

5. Decorate!

Decorating your house/room makes everywhere feel festive and it makes you feel festive? Here's how you can decorate!

  • Put up your Christmas tree - If it's early, so what! You're ready for Christmas!
  • Print of Christmas pictures and hang them on your wall
  • Hang up decorations which you have around the house
  • Go to a shop - Choose a shop with lot's of Christmas decoration's out! - Homesense is my favourite!
6. Get an advent calender!

We all know that when the advent calender's are out it means it's Christmas! So go out and buy yourself one!! 

That's all I can think of! - Only joking..I can think of 100 more tips but I don't want to bore you! So, I hope you enjoyed this Christmas Series post! I can't wait to write my next post!

Bye! 
Libs xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment