Sunday 11 January 2015

Sorry for the delay!

Hello everyone! May be a bit late to say but happy new year! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the new year!

Now, sadly I haven't posted since December 1st. I just didn't have time to do the Christmas series weekly and do other post's in between! Should of gave some warning but again didn't so sorry!!

The good news is, now I am going to start blogging again and posting on my instagram which by the way has a new name - @thegirlwhoblogs

Over the past few days I've been watching loads of youtube videos and it made me miss blogging and made me realise how much I want to start a Youtube channel so I'm doing my blog because I love it and also in the hope of making some Youtube videos out of it!

So sorry for the delay but keep looking for my new post which will be out later!

Love, Libs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment