Wednesday 26 November 2014

Interview with 'Secret Girly Life'

Hello everyone! Tonight I have a different style post for you all..
Tonight's post is an interview with 'Secret Girly Life' Hope you all enjoy!

1. How long have you had your blog for?
Not long only a week or two
2. Who inspired you to start blogging? 
Zoella inspired me because I watch and read all her blog's and it all looks so much fun!
3. How do you come up with post ideas?
I usually post about things that happen in the day or things that I'm going to do, sometimes I include my recent purchases too!
4. Why do you like blogging?
Because it's such a fun thing to do, it's a fun way to share my feeling and make other people happy too!
5. Do you have any Christmas themed post's coming up?
Yes, In fact I'm baking Christmas cookies on Friday so there shall be a blog post on them!
6. What are your favourite blog's?
I would have to say Zoella and Milk bubble tea their the blog's I read most (And yours too!) - Zoella, Milk Bubble Tea and Libs White!

Go check out Secret Girly Life's blog! --- http://secretgirlylife.blogspot.co.uk/ ---

I hope you all enjoyed this post as it was something different! If you have anymore post idea's Email me or ask me on Instagram:
libbywhite122@gmail.com
@pastellibs or @florallibs

And if YOU want to be interviewed on my blog do the same, Email me, DM me on Instagram or leave a comment on my blog and I will get back to you!

Thanks for reading, keep looking out for new post's!
Libs xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I really enjoyed the collab! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! We should do a collab again some time! Thanks for my interview too!! xx

      Delete