Monday 24 November 2014

Winter outfit idea's - A day out!

Hello everyone! I decided to do a post today because I just reached 100 page views on one of my first ever post's - October Favourites read it here! So today's post is Winter Outfit Ideas because the morning's are cold now, nights are cold, we are nearly in December which mean's Christmas and so it's officially Winter which means it's perfect timing to do this post! Hope you enjoy!

I made this outfit on Polyvore, Polyvore for those of you who don't know is such a good site; you can create clothing set's using clothes from any shop!

I am going to be doing lots of these post's in the upcoming week's/day's!

Here is the first outfit for a day out!


This outfit is perfect for the winter because it's simple, easy and super cute! It start's off with a jumper from chicwish.com for £29. This is such a warm jumper and because it's a gorgeous cream colour it matches any colour skinnies!

Next is some simple ripped skinny genes. They are from shopmrsh.com and they cost £115. Ripped jeans are perfect for the winter because they are really stylish and again match any outfit you wish to wear them with! I love skinny's in the winter, autumn, spring - any season and ripped ones are so stylish so they are perfect!

These boot's are perfect for winter and I adore these boot's and these style of boot's! They are a lovely baige/brown colour and are ankle boots, these are good because you can wear frilly socks with them and they would look super cute as you could see the fill's above. These costed £160 from juilesb.co.uk.

Now onto the gorgeous bag! This bag matches the boot's, skinny's and matches the scarf which I will talk about in a minute...so this bag is perfect for winter and going out because you can wear it on your shoulder or have it on your side. And, this bag was from overstock.com for £545 so it's an extremely expensive bag so it's amazing!

Finally is the scarf I decided to add into this set. The scarf is super fashionable and matches all the clothes well and the colour's don't clash which is a good thing. This scarf is from burberry.com and cost's £275, again pretty expensive so must be amazing!

As you can see around the picture I included some Christmas decor and a Yankee candle, these are the prices and where they can be found! -

  • Light's - etsy.com - £19.00
  • Present's decorated with light's - wayfair.com - £42.00
  • Yankee Candle Christmas eve - houseoffraser.com - £20.00
  • Hanging decor - amara.com - £18.00
I hope you enjoyed this post and keep look out for more post's like this to come!

Thank's for reading,
Libs xx





1 comment:

  1. HI I love your blog, you posted a comment on my video to come and check it out and I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete