Saturday 15 November 2014

Pamper Evening Tips!

Hello my lovelies! Today's post is going to be Pamper Evening Tips. I'm sorry I have not posted for a whole week I haven't had the chance to sit down and blog properly! But now I do have the chance to blog...Hope you enjoy this post!

We all have those day's when we're tired, fed up, feeling under the weather or just want to do something nice?! The way to treat yourself is a Pamper Evening! Just light some candles, run a hot bath, watch a film...anything to relax yourself!

Now, I love Pamper Evening's! I love lighting candles, having a hot bath and just relaxing! I tend to have Pamper Evening's night's before my Cross Country races as they tend to keep me calm but I do them whenever I feel like it to be honest! But I'm just going to talk you through a basic Pamper Evening routine and some tips on how to make it even better!


  • Light you're favourite candle/s
  • Run a extremely deep and warm bath
  • Use bucket's of bubble bath
  • Face mask during or after bath
  • Bath bomb!
  • Relax!
  • Read a book
  • Watch a film
  • Paint your nails 
  • Make amazing hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows! (duh!)
  • Watch your favourite TV series or a film on Netflix
  • Apply moisturiser
  • Use a moisturiser you rarely use
  • Order pizza?! (Or just make some food!)
  • Watch Youtubers (Then fall asleep!)
So, pretty basic I guess. That's what I do usually or want to do, I don't tend to order pizza or make food but one of these day's I will do exactly what the list above says!

Here's some tips to make your pamper evening even better!

  • Use a rare moisturiser - An expensive one you have always wanted. Use it on a Pamper Evening as it will make you feel even nicer and make the night more special!
  • Buy a posh or new type of bubble bath - This again makes the night feel even more special and makes the bath smell nicer!
  • Bath bombs! - Use 2 or 3 bath bombs, use a wand from Lush?! Do or use anything to make the bath a different colour, preferably pink because it's always nice to have pink bath water!
  • How to make amazing hot chocolates?! - Get a hot chocolate of your choice, get mini marshmallows (or regular) and just fill your cup with hot chocolate, whipped cream and marshmallows!!
  • Starbucks or Costa?! - If you don't want hot chocolate then buy a mini sachet of a Costa or Starbucks powder and add whipped cream for a Starbucks effect!
Hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope it helped you get some Pamper Evening tip ideas! 
Thank you for reading! 

Libs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment