Friday 7 November 2014

Weekly favourites

Hello everyone! Today's post is my Weekly Favourites! For those of you who don't know, this post is just about things I have been loving this week! So, hope you enjoy! 

First up, recently I have been loving Yankee candles! I recently got this mini flower shaped candle and it's in the scent 'Vanilla Honey' I love it so much! You light these by buying this cute little white candle stand. You light a candle underneath and it heats up the mini Yankee. It makes my room smell so so nice! And the little candle holder is re usable. I got this only from Tesco for £3.50! So it was super cheap! 





My new favourite, is a gorgeous necklace from Topshop! I love this necklace so much, it's so pretty and beautifully decorated. I got this in the Topshop jewellery sale for only £2.50! I was so lucky to get this because I love Topshop jewellery! 




Next is something perfect for Autumn time! These are Chelsea boots which I got from River Island for £40! These are so perfect because they match literally any outfit! skinny's, jumper, top?! Anything! I love these as well because they are so comfy and make you look mega tall which is so good! 



 
I love the next thing on my favourites! It's a 'Cool Melon Fresco bath/shower gel' This smells so beautiful and I love it! I got this from Tesco (I get alot of thing's from Tesco!) This was £2.50 and it comes in a gorgeous little/cute bottle, and last's so long! Also works as a bubble bath! 




Next, is this 'Clinique moisture surge' I got this just as a sample because lately I have had really dry and rashy skin. I got this the other week and I use it daily. Day and night and already my skin has cleared up perfectly! I definatly recommend this to anyone who suffers/gets rashy or dry skin




Hope you enjoyed my post! Thank you for reading! 

Libs xx

1 comment: