Wednesday 5 November 2014

Autumn Essentials

Hello! It's Wednesday - which means a new post for you all! Hope you all enjoyed my previous post which was 'October Favourites' If you haven't read it then click here to read it! Today's post is going to be....Autumn Essentials! Hope you all enjoy!

First thing I think is essential in Autumn is fluffy socks and slippers! This is because in Autumn it tends to get quite cold throughout the season so it's good to have fluffy socks and slippers near by!


They just keep your feet so warm and cosy and also I love fluffy socks, you can get so many cute design's and patterns on them!

Next on my Autumn Essentials list is Boots. Everyone, and I mean everyone has to own a pair of boots! Weather they are Doc. Martens or just normal boots they are perfect for autumn! 

These are my Chelsea Boots, I got them from River Island for £40 and I love them!!


Boots are perfect for the autumn because they go with simply ANY outfit! Weather it's skinny's  or a skirt, jumper or a crop top they match any outfit!

Speaking of jumpers...they are next on my essentials list! Here is some of my favourite jumpers which are perfect for autumn!



I love to wear jumpers in the autumn because they are so fluffy and cosy and go perfect with a scarf, skinny's and boots!

Now, instead of listing all my favourites with pages of writing I'm just going to post pictures of my essentials down below!





  • Instagram: @florallibs ( http://instagram.com/florallibs ) As you would of realised I have switched over Instagram accounts! My old account is now called @floradays - I might use it...I don't know yet!
  • Email me for more info on post's: libbywhite122@gmail.com
  • I am now on bloglovin! Follow my blog to stay super updated! - http://www.bloglovin.com/libbywhite122gmailcom
  • Also on my blog you will see an option saying to subscribe to me/follow me by email - make sure you do that too! 
Thank you for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment